top of page

STEMxx Chats Group

Public·48 members

Today: Wales U19 vs Austria U19 live watch 11 October 2023 Live HD


Wales U19 page on Flashscore.co.za offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …).


Wales vs Austria Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023 12 hours ago — Match Details · Who: Wales vs Austria · Competition: U19 European Championship, Qualification · When: 2023-10-11, 13:00 · Venue: · Wales will host ... England Football MU19s news, fixtures and resultsOctober 2023 UEFA U19 EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP 2024 First Qualifying Round DG Arena Lješkopolje, Podgorica Wed 11TH Oct | 17:00 BST Fixture England Montenegro 17:00 Sat 14TH Oct | 13:00 BST Wales 13:00 Tue 17TH Oct | Austria November, 2023 December, 2023 October, 2023 September 2023 MU19 International Game Oliva Nova Football Centre, Spain Sat 9TH Sep | 14:00 BST Results 4 Switzerland 2 Wed 6TH Sep | 18:00 BST 0 Germany 1 August, 2023 July, 2023 June, 2023 May, 2023 April, 2023 March 2023 UEFA U19 EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP 2023 Elite Qualifying Round Technique Stadium, Chesterfield FC Tue 28TH Mar | 19:30 BST Turkiye New York Stadium, Rotherham United FC Sat 25TH Mar | 14:00 GMT Iceland UEFA U19 EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP Bescot Stadium Wed 22ND Mar | 19:30 GMT Hungary February, 2023 January, 2023 December, 2022 November, 2022 October, 2022 September 2022 Hobro Stadium, Denmark Tue 27TH Sep | 13:00 BST Denmark Hjorring Stadium, Denmark Sat 24TH Sep | 13:00 BST 6 Georgia Wed 21ST Sep | 18:00 BST August, 2022 July 2022 The Final Anton Malatinsky Stadium, Trnava, Slovakia Fri 1ST Jul | 19:00 BST 3 Israel June 2022 Semi-Final National Training Centre, Senec, Slovakia Tue 28TH Jun | 16:00 BST Italy Finals - Group B Ziar nad Hronom Stadium Slovakia Sat 25TH Jun | 19:00 BST Banska Bystrica Stadium, Slovakia Wed 22ND Jun | 19:00 BST Serbia Sun 19TH Jun | 19:00 BST May, 2022 April, 2022 March 2022 Tue 29TH Mar | 20:30 BST Portugal Sat 26TH Mar | 14:00 GMT Armenia Banks's Football Stadium, Walsall Wed 23RD Mar | 19:30 GMT Republic of Ireland February, 2022 January, 2022 December, 2021 November 2021 European Championship Qualifying round Skytteholms IP, Stockholm, Sweden Tue 16TH Nov | 16:00 GMT Sweden Sat 13TH Nov | 12:00 GMT Wed 10TH Nov | 12:00 GMT Andorra October 2021 U19s International Marbella Football Centre Tue 12TH Oct | 14:00 BST Belgium To be advised Sat 9TH Oct | 14:00 BST France Wed 6TH Oct | 15:00 BST Mexico September 2021 Frankfurt Mon 6TH Sep | 17:15 BST St. England U19 vs Austria U19: How to watch for FREE in UK todayEngland get their U19 UEFA Euro Finals campaign underway today against Austria at the Banska Bystrica Stadium in Slovakia. Head coach Ian Foster has been able to name a strong squad for the tournament, including Jamie Bynoe-Gittens of Borussia Dortmund. Tottenham pair Dane Scarlett and Alfie Devine are some of the headline names in the 21-man group, along with exciting Chelsea youngster Harvey Vale. “Five of the eight teams here will qualify for the FIFA U20 World Cup in 2023 so there is an extra incentive for the players to progress out of Group B, ” said Foster. Wales U19 vs Austria U19 Live Score & Result | 11 Oct 2023 | FOOTLIVEEngland Italy France Germany Spain Greece Portugal Youth Results Europe (A-L) + Europe (M-Z) + America + Asia + Africa + Oceania + Match Wales U19 vs Austria U19 results and Live score on footlive. com. Wales U19 - Austria U19 match for Europe: Under-19 Championship: Qualifying Round, Group Stage starts on 11/10/2023 at 13:00 UTC/GMT. With footlive. Wales vs Austria Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-10-11Match Details Who: Wales vs Austria Competition: U19 European Championship, Qualification When: 2023-10-11, 16:00 Venue: Wales will host Austria at on 2023-10-11 at 16:00 in an interesting encounter in U19 European Championship, Qualification. Wales, currently sitting at will be looking for important home win. Austria, on the other hand, sits in of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 19% chance of a home win, and a 58% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 23%. Betting tips for Wales vs Austria from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Wales and Austria? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Wales, 1 tips backing Austria and 0 tips favouring the draw. Austria U19 - Club profileSquad of Austria U19 Choose year CompactDetailedGallery #Player AgeClubMarket value - Valentin Oelz Goalkeeper Valentin Oelz18€75k Kenan Jusic Kenan Jusic18 Benjamin Göschl Benjamin Göschl17 Jakob Schöller Centre-Back Jakob Schöller17€250k Dejan Radonjic Dejan Radonjic18€175k Tobias Gruber Tobias Gruber18€50k David Puczka Left-Back David Puczka18€200k Matteo Schablas Matteo Schablas18€150k Luca Pazourek Right-Back Luca Pazourek18€250k Kevin Lebersorger Kevin Lebersorger18 Mücahit Ibrahimoglu Defensive Midfield Mücahit Ibrahimoglu18 Valentin Sulzbacher Central Midfield Valentin Sulzbacher18€200k Diego Madritsch Diego Madritsch18€175k Alparslan Baran Alparslan Baran18€75k Zeteny Jano Attacking Midfield Zeteny Jano18€500k Tim Trummer Tim Trummer17€175k Dominik Lechner Dominik Lechner18€150k Tristan Osmani Tristan Osmani18 Leon Grgic Centre-Forward Leon Grgic17€400k Moritz Neumann Moritz Neumann18€100k Furkan Dursun Furkan Dursun18 Detailed squad Top Goalscorers player/ position Goals Luka Reischl 1 Moritz Wels All goalscorers Most assists Assists Enes Tepecik Total ranking Most recent formation International Friendlies - 7. Under-19 Watch Italy lift Under-19 trophy. Live 16/07 U19 EURO flashback: 2005 France glory against England · 00:47. 2003 U19 EURO final: Italy 2-0 Portugal. Live 19/ ... Austria U19 - Club profile All information about Austria U19 () ➤ current squad with market values ➤ transfers ➤ rumours ➤ player stats ➤ fixtures ➤ news.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page